How to add art to the community database
Our community database of posters is a foundational source of information. Any user can add posters to the community database for several reasons:
- To provide encyclepedia-like information about the art to others
- To add the art to an user collection for digital record-keeping
- To list the art for sale or trade
- Login from the user icon on the top navigation bar
- Go to add art
- Upload a clear, cleanly cropped image of the poster
- Search and attribute all artists involved
- If you are the artist and already claimed an artist portfolio, click "add yourself as an artist"
- Other artists can be searched for
- If there are no correct results for the artist, click "add new artist"
- For "description", write about the poster itself and not any particular inventory for sale
- For "screenreader description", try to visually describe the art as if you were describing the art to somebody without sight
- Fill out the rest of the information to the best of your ability
You will receive a notification when a moderator approves or declines the submission. If approved, you will then be able to sell, trade, or add the artwork to your collection.